With All The Noise About Charter Schools
DPS Ambala is one of the apex schools in India. It is a private educational institution run under the aegis of the DPS Society. It is located in lush green belt of Ambala, “the School with a difference” and is of its own kind providing complete grooming and nurturing young minds,Read more
The school has commitment to provide excellent academic environment, shaping IQ, SQ and EQ of the students with high standard of ethical awareness and spirit of sportsmanship.Read more
The school has a team of dedicated staff & educators to locate the intelligence and abilities within another, drawing them out for all, even the student, to see. And then steps out of the way, allowing them…
We shower an effective curriculum to promote and support student learning. A positive and inclusive school tone supports the learning of all students. Students show respect for each other and towards…
More than 60 Years of Experience
Passing to Universities
Years of experience
It is you inform you that owing to the pandemic of corona virus the school will remain closed till further information.
We have a systematic, simple registration and admission process:
- The Prospectus along with the Registration Form can be procured from the Admission Office on cash payment of Rs 500* ( 200 Prospectus + 300 for Registration).
- Duly filled in Registration Form along with attested photocopies of the requisite documents must be submitted at the Admissions Office by the given date.
- Cross checking of the documents will be done by the Admissions Office. This will be followed by a meeting with the Principal.
- For the childâ’s admission, both the parents will have to attend an interactive session with the Principal along with the child. For classes III and above, the child would have to undergo an entrance test.
- Once the admission is confirmed, the parents will complete other admission related formalities.
The Documents Required During Admission::
- Duly Attested Copy of Birth Certificate by the municipal Committee
- 4 Copies of Passport Size Photograph of the Child
- Proof of Residence
- Parent’s Photographs
- Previous Year’s Report Card
- Original Transfer Certificate (TC) from the previous School duly attested by the Regional Office /DEO
- Parents would need to produce original Certificates at the time of Admission for Verification
My children enjoy the lessons a lot and on coming home enthusiastically tell me about what they learned that day. This itself is a big sign of great education and well qualified teachers. Regular extra curricular activities keeps the children entertained while teaching them some lessons that books can’t, here too DPS does. disappoints. Overall atmosphere of the school is excellent too. So, to say in a nutshell, my experience with DPS has been great.
Shriyasingh M/O Agrima Singh
Delhi public school, the name itself guarantees top notch education and overall development of a child. That’s why I admitted both my daughters in DPS, so that they get the best available education from day 1. So far DPS has not given me any reason to complain. The teachers are kind, cooperative, caring yet they are strict where discipline comes.
Shriyasingh M/O Agrima Singh
We are parents of Bhavneet (Class 5) and Jaskirat ( Class Nur.)we are satisfied with the overall development of our children in DPS Ambala. Teaching method of this institute is excellent. Behavior of Principal sir and all the staff members is so cooperative that we never feel hesitate to talk anyone of you so keep it up.we are always with you.
Very Easy Communication between teachers and parents. All necessary information is provided on time. I am happy to be linked with DPS, Ambala.