We have a systematic, simple registration and admission process:
- The Prospectus along with the Registration Form can be procured from the Admission Office on cash payment of Rs 500* ( 200 Prospectus + 300 for Registration).
- Duly filled in Registration Form along with attested photocopies of the requisite documents must be submitted at the Admissions Office by the given date.
- Cross checking of the documents will be done by the Admissions Office. This will be followed by a meeting with the Principal.
- For the child admission, both the parents will have to attend an interactive session with the Principal along with the child. For classes III and above, the child would have to undergo an entrance test.
- Once the admission is confirmed, the parents will complete other admission related formalities.
The Documents Required During Admission::
- Duly Attested Copy of Birth Certificate by the municipal Committee
- 4 Copies of Passport Size Photograph of the Child
- Proof of Residence
- Parent’s Photographs
- Previous Year’s Report Card
- Original Transfer Certificate (TC) from the previous School duly attested by the Regional Office /DEO
- Parents would need to produce original Certificates at the time of Admission for Verification